HR Job Openings
DAHRM Member Organizations Postions Currently Available:
This service is for DAHRM Members Only: To post job openings for Human Resource positions, please contact our Webmaster and include the website address where job descriptions and additional information can be found. Positions will remain listed for 30 days.
Human Resources Manager- Purgatory Resort
Location: Durango, Co
The Human Resources Manager works as an integral member of the resort’s leadership team, while leading the resort HR team. The fundamental rolds of the HR Manager are to help the organization meet business goals and objectives, as well as helping each of our employees fulfill their own potential. This position reports directly to the resort GM.
- Ensures HR processes and procedures are simple, easy to follow, and fulfill the needs of our managers and employees.
- Manages the HR team for a high level of customer service, responsiveness, and thorough understanding of the business.
- Translates business priorities into resort-level HR initiatives.
- As part of the MP Human Resources team, provides input into broader HR solutions, such as HR technology, compensation, benefits, training and development, as well as legal compliance.
Candidates with previous HR management experience in the ski resort, hospitality, or retail industries are strongly preferred, but not required. What’s important about that preference is experience with a large hourly workforce in a fast-paced service environment.
For more information or to apply click this link: Purgatory Resort HR Manager
Administrative Assistant- Animas Surgical Hospital
Location: Durango, Co
Essential Job Functions
- Provides clerical and secretarial support to HR and Administrative Office
- Acts as receptionist for administration unit, greeting guests, visitors, answering questions and aiding within scope of responsibility
- Schedules appointments
- Screens and redirects mail and phone calls appropriately
- Responds to requests for copying, faxing, scanning, ordering supplies and maintaining administrative files
- Assists in preparation, setting up and breaking down of meetings
- Assists in the maintenance of bulletin boards including approving and removing signs
- Assists with preparation of reports, data collection, data entry, data research and analysis, programs and distribution of reports
- Maintains stock of routine supplies in area ensuring adequate inventory
- Updates and maintains hospital files including but not limited to: physician credentialing, vendors, professional contracts
- Assists department managers with creating and maintaining forms, stats, graphs, etc.
- Maintains employee personnel files and benefit records
- Prepares new hire paperwork
- Provides payroll backup
- Acts as an employee liaison; assists employees with handbook and policy questions, general information and HR or Payroll questions within the scope of their knowledge. Redirects questions appropriately
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as board meetings, hospital committee meetings, travel and department activities
- Manages the conference room schedule.
- Maintains minutes, agendas, and attendance records for committee meetings
- Prepares and reconciles deposits as needed
For more information on this open position and to apply please visit: https://animassurgical.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=165