HR Job Openings
DAHRM Member Organizations Postions Currently Available:
This service is for DAHRM Members Only: To post job openings for Human Resource positions, please contact our Webmaster and include the website address where job descriptions and additional information can be found. Positions will remain listed for 30 days.
Administrative Assistant- Animas Surgical Hospital
Location: Durango, Co
Essential Job Functions
- Provides clerical and secretarial support to HR and Administrative Office
- Acts as receptionist for administration unit, greeting guests, visitors, answering questions and aiding within scope of responsibility
- Schedules appointments
- Screens and redirects mail and phone calls appropriately
- Responds to requests for copying, faxing, scanning, ordering supplies and maintaining administrative files
- Assists in preparation, setting up and breaking down of meetings
- Assists in the maintenance of bulletin boards including approving and removing signs
- Assists with preparation of reports, data collection, data entry, data research and analysis, programs and distribution of reports
- Maintains stock of routine supplies in area ensuring adequate inventory
- Updates and maintains hospital files including but not limited to: physician credentialing, vendors, professional contracts
- Assists department managers with creating and maintaining forms, stats, graphs, etc.
- Maintains employee personnel files and benefit records
- Prepares new hire paperwork
- Provides payroll backup
- Acts as an employee liaison; assists employees with handbook and policy questions, general information and HR or Payroll questions within the scope of their knowledge. Redirects questions appropriately
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as board meetings, hospital committee meetings, travel and department activities
- Manages the conference room schedule.
- Maintains minutes, agendas, and attendance records for committee meetings
- Prepares and reconciles deposits as needed
For more information on this open position and to apply please visit: https://animassurgical.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=165
Payroll Specialist- The Payroll Department
Location: Durango, Co
The Payroll Department is one of the best places to work in Durango – at least that’s what our employees say – and we are adding a member to our growing team. Ideal candidate must have solid computer skills, outstanding phone manner, excellent attention to detail and an innate desire to serve and support our clients and our Community Payroll Service mission. Benefits include a 6% 401k match, health insurance, yoga class twice a week, and more – all in a great team oriented environment.
Check out our website to learn more about us: https://payrolldept.biz/careers/
If interested, email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org